Many Reasons To Use a Realtor
There are many reasons to consider using a REALTOR® to help you when you are ready to buy or sell a home. While there are many websites that can give you information about a home; they may not be accurate. They may have outdated information about the home. They may not show an accurate value since it doesn’t take into effect the current local market situation.
More Reasons To Use A REALTOR®:
- A REALTOR® knows the current real estate market and can help you set a realistic competitive price. A REALTOR® also is familiar with the local home loan market and can help you decide on financing that’s best to expedite your sale.
- A REALTOR® knows how to figure the approximate net proceeds from your sale based on types of loans, outstanding loan balance and closing costs.
- A REALTOR® can suggest how to add sales appeal to your home at low or moderate cost.
- A REALTOR® knows where to find prospective buyers. Most home buyers prefer to work with a real estate agent. Serious prospects are “qualified” as to their affordable price range before your home is shown.
- A REALTOR® can tap an even larger market, if necessary, through referrals, marketing techniques and a Multiple Listing Service.
- A REALTOR® frees you from problems associated with showing your home. The REALTOR® handles all phone inquiries, makes appointments, shows your home and follows up, leaving your time for you.
- A REALTOR® maintains objectivity in responding to possible criticisms by the buyer and in presenting offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
- A REALTOR® knows how to help the buyer meet local financing requirements and go about obtaining a mortgage loan.
- A REALTOR® can familiarize you with closing procedures by explaining them in advance and usually attends the closing with you.
- A REALTOR® is someone who loves their job and is dedicated to their career and helping others. They have the REALTOR® designation to prove it.
As you can see, there are many advantages to using a REALTOR®. All of our agent/brokers are REALTORS at EverStar Realty and would be happy to assist you. See our agents and their profiles here. As always, thanks for reading and we welcome any additional information or comments you may have.
#realtor #realestateagent #realestate #tricitieswarealestate #tricitieswarealestateagent #realestatemarket #netproceeds #mulitplelistingservice #realtor